Effective changes in the health care institution: how we improved organizational efficiencyCase study|12 June 2023|
Company size: 10-50
Timeframe: 2021, 2022
- Prior to the arrival of the medical director, the head of the institution wants to prepare for the organizational integration of the new leader.
- Underutilisation of capacity.
- A recurring difficulty in management meetings is the scheduling of objectives and prioritization of problems.
- Things are moving slowly.
- A new organizational structure has been instituted.
- Roles and responsibilities in the organization have been clarified and made more visible.
- With the management team, we prepared an action plan to solve the problem.
- After a year, we measured progress and planned the way forward.
- The medical director has settled in.
- There were staff changes in senior and middle management.
- The day-to-day running of the institution is balanced.
- Capacity, economic efficiency have improved.
- Success in a challenging project: more than HUF 1.5 billion increase in turnover in one year