Measurable employer brand improvement in one year? It is possible!Case study|13 June 2023|
Company size: 500-1 000
- High turnover resulted in labor shortages, product quality deterioration and increasing delivery backlogs.
- The management of the German parent company imposed sanctions demanding immediate intervention.
- As embedded workers, we gathered our own experience of the selection, training and on-boarding process.
- We reported to management and suggested solutions.
- After a series of workshops exploring the causes, an onboarding project, Leadership and Expert Academy was launched.
- After 5 months, we managed to fill up the production staff.
- After 8 months, quality and delivery issues were resolved.
- After one year, the internal and external perception of the employer brand had improved measurably.
- After two years, the parent company asked to adapt the programme for its own use.