Overcoming manufacturing challenges: how effective relocation and ramp-up was achievedCase study|13 June 2023|
Industry: Intermediate manufacturing
Company size: 50-250
- The relocation and ramp-up of production is progressing slowly with uncertain outcomes.
- The manager is overworked.
- The sudden increase in staff and production volume is causing confusion and disorganization at several points.
- Delivery delays are significant.
- Management functions and competencies have been reviewed.
- Management and organizational tools have been expanded and integrated into practice.
- On demand, on the job management development was provided.
- We reviewed and developed the job descriptions system.
- We started to improve efficiency.
- Several new management jobs and management teams were created.
- Corporate values, mission, vision and strategic and annual goals were formulated and communicated.
- Metrics, quarterly planning and weekly monitoring were introduced.
- Cooperation between the parent company and the Hungarian company has been strengthened.