Success in a challenging project: more than HUF 1.5 billion increase in turnover in one yearCase study|12 June 2023|
Company size: 50-250
- The construction of a new factory and the setting up of a new production line required the recruitment of new, suitable staff.
- The project workers had to meet tight deadlines dictated by the investor and the customer during Covid-19.
- The complex project lacked internal competence.
- An organizational and work structure for industrial painting was developed.
- A total of 57 people joined the painting plant and a further 31 employees joined the entire company with the support of Bende Management Consulting in the selection and integration process.
- HR, sales/marketing, facilities management were developed.
- At the beginning of the cooperation the company employed 73 people, this number increased to 161 in 2.5 years.
- The company's turnover increased from 2 billion HUF in 2020 to 3.6 billion HUF in 2021.
- Profit after tax increased from HUF 287 million to HUF 808 million.